EAT. DRINK. MEET. VIEW.
Have it all at one place, dine around and put your feet in the sand. Vegetarian? Pescatarian? Meatatarian? (we meant carnivore - just checking to see if you were paying attention) ... Where Pico Boulevard meets Ocean Way every restaurant, cafe and lounge (six within about 100 feet of each other) has an oceanfront view of the Pacific, obstructed only by an occasional palm tree swaying in the breeze. Come for a drink, stay for a bite and watch the sun settle into the horizon. Find out for yourself why our chefs love having the sea on one side, and the Santa Monica Farmer's Market on the other.
Jason “Poppy” Bowlin | Catch Restaurant & Terrazza Lounge
- Born: South Texas
- Raised: By wolves in Tulsa Oklahoma
- Cool thing I got/get to do once a year: Growing up I couldn’t wait to go skiing with my scout troop, now it’s a yearly vacation to Kauai with extended family
- Surfing Mantra: “It’s always good to get wet”
- Mentors: Wolfgang Puck, Lee “Big Daddy” Hefter, Mother Nature, Neal Fraser, George Carlin, dogs that bite
- Ingredients I love the most: Lemon, olive oil, sea salt and reggiano
- What I cook most for my 2 kids:
Farm eggs with broccoli or whatever we get in our CSA box